Friday, October 23, 2009

October 6, 2008...

I wrote: "Lord, I cry out to you today. Show me your way for my life. My heart feels so burdened for orphans. My cry to you is that you lead me, Lord, into the ministry of caring for orphans. My cry to you today, Lord is that you will bring us our child quickly. That Jim's heart will be wide open. That our hearts will beat for orphans. I am calling upon you, Lord, to show me great and unsearchable things which we do not know. I'm calling on you to show us treasures hidden in secret places. I'm calling upon you Lord because you tell me to do so. You tell me I do not have because I do not ask. I come boldly, Lord, asking these things in accordance with your will. I am asking, seeking, and knocking, Lord. Please open the door. I submit my mind, my heart, my spirit, my will to you. In humble adoration of your greatness, your love, your mercy. I proclaim you are the Lord of Lords. You are my savior. You are my counselor. You are my Father. Amen

Today, October 23, 2009, the Lord is showing me that He indeed is opening doors and gates that no one can shut.

and Jesus said, "Did I not tell you if you would only believe you would see the glory of God?"
~John 11:40