Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Wow!

I found this on Gabe's and Anna's (I know, incredible names if you know our story) site this morning, as I contemplated our wait for our babies. It's an excerpt from another site, Raw Christianity. You can go HERE to read the whole article. It's great.

This is why, at the end of it all, we want to bring the children of the nations into our family. Not so that they can grow up and live the American Dream, but so that by God’s grace they can grow up and walk the narrow road. Running water, medical care, and a sound education are precious and valuable things. But seeing the glory of Christ, hearing the good news of salvation, finding reconciliation with God, and walking in a manner worthy of the incarnate Savior of the world is infinitely more precious.

This article spoke to the things on my heart in ways I have a hard time expressing.

Blessings to all of you waiting Mommies and Daddies!!!

~Ang