Saturday, February 7, 2009

Secretary Needed and other stuff!!!

Jim and I did indeed send our contract off to our agency and well, it will be promptly sent back to us. We missed initialing one section. We looked over several times...at least I did. Oh well. We'll initial it and send it back. We're waiting on one of Jim's clearances that failed to come through, so I doubt we can do much more without that anyway.

We emailed our agency this week and told them we'd like to proceed as though we will be adopting two children. We need to do two more trainings and one more meeting if we decide that God has two children for us at this time. You know, if you physically carry your children, you make none of these decisions...one or two, girl or boy, girl and boy, etc. Some people might like that. I'm just trying to be sure my connections are clear. I don't always trust my own random thoughts, but God is faithful and true. He will reveal exactly what we are to do in perfect time.

I've been thinking a lot about getting a new camera as photography is a growing passion in my life. But then again, so is spending time with my kids, my husband, playing guitar, singing, writing...so I just pray that God connects all of these things and that they're all done for His glory alone.

Good News...we'll no longer be getting free Internet. How is this good news, you ask? Well, I've been asking (really begging) Jim to get high speed Internet for months, and he reminds me that it is now FREE. I really want it to do our trainings, post some pictures to this blog, and just do some other things with it. So, he gets a notice this week that BU will no longer be supplying Internet...yeah for me.

Jim realized last night for the first time that we're going to need a van. Seriously, I have been talking about getting one for two years-maybe three. I always tell him that I've been thinking about something for years, and he one day he comes up with a "novel" idea. Ahhh...such is the difference between my husband and I. I love him so much!

Well, my quiet time is over. Noise is about the house.

Blessings.